1 Red Onion
2 Plum Tomatoes
1 Handful of Cilantro
3 Garlic Cloves
Salt to taste
1. put lime in microwave for 10 seconds (yep that's a cook trick)*
2. mince the red onion, plum tomatoes, cilantro and garlic combine in bowl.
3. peal and slice the Avocados then mash with a potato masher.
4. mix all together and add salt to taste and squeeze in the lime juice
Eat with your favorite Tortilla chips (or make your own) Remember if you store it, it will get a brown tint this is normal as it doesn't have any preservatives in it just mix it and enjoy!
Special how to:
okay if you have never cut up an avocado don't fret it's really easy if you fallow these directions
1. Cut completely in half (remember there is a pit so you have to go around it)
2. The halves should still be together if you hold onto either side and twist one should pop off really easy leaving the other side with the pit in it.
3. Hold the side with the pit in it and take your knife (in your cutting hand) and use the heel and hit the pit (you have to hit it HARD) then twist and the pit will pop right out attached to the heel of the knife.
Goes great with Bud Light with Lime MMM YUMMY!!!
*the reason you put the lime in the microwaves it to soften it when you slice it in half it squeezes easily and you get all the juice out!